My step mom and I came up with a Christmas tag a couple of years ago for A Pink Einstein Christmas and I never posted it so I am today! I tag anyone who wants to do it on their blog!
1. Favorite Christmas movie? I have quite a few favorite movies and yesterday I made a whole post about it
2. Favorite Christmas tee shirt saying? My favorite tee shirt saying is " 'Staching through the snow." I have a shirt with this saying and it has Santa's mustache on the bottom!
3. Favorite Starbucks holiday drink? My favorite Starbucks holiday drink is by far the Peppermint Mocha!
4. Favorite part of Christmas? My favorite part (besides it being the birthday of Jesus) is getting two weeks off of school to spend time with my family and watch Christmas movies.
5. Do you shop for presents on Black Friday? I did one year and it was a lot of fun! I didn't go early in the morning but we did get up around 9 am to go shop. I've never gone shopping at 12 am or anything.
6. Have you ever had a white Christmas? No, I live in the south so it usually doesn't snow until late January, early February.
7. Do you have a real tree or a fake one? We have a fake tree at my house. At my mom's house we usually have a real tree but this year we decided to get a fake one. I don't like the smell of real trees.
8. When does your family put up the tree and who helps? At my dad's we put up our tree in November and my dad and I usually put it up but sometime my stepmom helps. At my mom's we put it up in December and it's usually the whole family which consists of my younger brother and sister, my mom, and step dad.
9. Do you have any holiday traditions? When my cousins come to stay at my mom's house we make a big pallet on the floor upstairs and stay up as long as we can waiting for Santa. At my dad's we don't take down our Christmas tree until the beginning of the year and on Christmas eve we always go to my grandma's house to open presents and eat lunch/dinner.
Luv Ya! ❤