1. Bright Converse// Bright Converse are perfect for spring because they can go with any casual outfit. I like to pair them with a Jadelynn Brooke tee and shorts or a fun top!
2. Neutral Flats// Light pink, black or nude flats are perfect for spring because you can style them so many different ways. Since the colors are neutral they will go with everything. The nice thing about flats is that you can wear them with cuffed jeans, a dress, or a skirt. Above I show a pair of scalloped flats which are so cute but I actually have a pair of nude Lucky Brand Emmie flats that you can find here and they come in 14+ colors!
3. Bright Rain Boots// I love all of the brightly colored rain boots that have been released lately! Hunter has the best variety for bright rain boots; the pair shown above comes in more than 20 colors! Another brand of rain boots I recommend are Roma rain boots. I have a pair of the Opinca Floral boots from the Sadie Robertson collection and I love them!
4. Birkenstocks// If you have anything wrong with your feet I recommend buying these! I wear mine all the time! These come is so many styles and colors and they are an easy slip on when you're running out the door. The style shown above is the black leather Arizona sandal.
5. Jack Rogers// If you haven't noticed I talk about Jacks every chance I get! They may not be the most comfortable shoes but I love the look of them! The pair shown above are the platinum Hamptons which are the pair that I have and I love that they go with everything!
Luv Ya! ❤
I love these shoes! Especially the flats and converse.ReplyDelete