Back to School With Pink Einstein
I start senior year today and I want to make the most out of this year. I want to finish off my high school career with good grades. I also don't want this year to be a stressful one and one way I plan on preventing that from happening is by staying on top of my school work. I have a few tips on how you can squeeze each day and how you can be a productive student.
1.Use a planner- keep track of homework, tests, and events so you don't have to try and remember everything
2. Find a fun place to study- you are less likely to be productive when studying in bed and studying at your desk can get a little boring. Try studying at a coffee shop, with a group of friends, or in the library to switch things up a bit!
3. Go to bed on time- it is so important to get good sleep so that your brain can process everything you learned that day and you will have an easier time in class once you have a good night sleep.
4. Read the book- don't Spark Note the book, you will be more likely to succeed if you actually read the book assigned
5. Don't procrastinate- stay off social media and finish the assignment!
6. Do the extra credit- utilize every chance you have to boost your grade
7. Start the assignment when its assigned- if the assignment is due in a week don't wait until the night before to start it, do a little each night
8. Stay organized- use binders, sticky notes, an agenda and whatever else you need to keep you organized
9. Time management- manage your time wisely and don't procrastinate!
10. Eat breakfast- breakfast is so important and it can make a difference in your ability to do good in school!
11. Put homework first- school is so important so make sure you put homework before social event, hobbies, etc.
12. Turn off your phone- don't let your phone be a distraction!
13. Ask questions- I need to take my own advice and ask questions when I don't understand something
14. Work ahead- when you have the chance, get ahead as much as possible, it will help you to not get stressed
15. Get everything ready the night before- lay out your outfit and make your lunch the night before to make school mornings easier
Aren't these earring just darling?! The other day my grandma let me go through her jewelry and take some of her clip on earrings. I thought these were so fun! I am loving the yellow trend right now and I think statement earrings are perfect for any outfit. They were my great grandma's before she passed away which makes them even more special!
I picked up this cute lemon bicycle tank at Old Navy last summer so it is no longer available to purchase.
Shop this look:Similar top
Luv ya!Pink Einstein