I found my love for fashion documentaries in fashion design class my senior year of high school. While searching for a movie to watch on Amazon Prime the other night I hit the jackpot of fashion documentaries and wanted to share my findings with you. So far this is the only streaming service I have found that has a pretty good selection. There are more on Amazon but today I am just sharing the ones that are free to watch. I also haven't watched many of these yet so I don't know how good all of them are so hopefully they are all worth the watch.
Included With Prime
- In Vogue: The Editor's Eye
- Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf's
- Gucci: The Director
- Art of Style
- Zara: The World's Richest Man
Free With Ads
- Versailles '73: American Runway Revolution
- Alex James: Slowing Down Fast Fashion
- The September Issue- I love this one!
- Marc Jacobs & Louis Vuitton
- God Save My Shoes
I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well!ReplyDelete